Exam Krackers Audio Osmosis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RollSkins

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got the AO CD's and so far I love them. I have been using them as a supplement and listening to them after I do the chapters in the book. I have only done Physics so far. It has really given me a better understanding of the material. I was wondering what everyone elses stragey was for using AO?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got the AO CD's and so far I love them. I have been using them as a supplement and listening to them after I do the chapters in the book. I have only done Physics so far. It has really given me a better understanding of the material. I was wondering what everyone elses stragey was for using AO?

I haven't used the Cds as a primary way of studying. I just emptied out all the Cds in my car and put nothing but AO CD's in there. That way, my 2 hours of driving back and forth from work, and even my 30 second drive to the laundry mat could actually be more beneficial.

I put the audio osmosis cds onto my ipod and listen to it almost everywhere i go. they're pretty good for re-enforcement:thumbup:

I tried listening to them when I was driving, but it was too hard to concentrate. If you're sitting in a parking lot, waiting for a friend, then yeah, that'd be a good time. My favourite way was just to lay in bed and listen to them like that.

I listened to them while jogging.

I'd strongly suggest that you check out the errata section of their web site. Unless they did a big overhall, Audio Osmosis had quite a few errors in it. If you find yourself listening to it and saying, "Huh?!?", it pays to check out another resource.