1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

Exam Krackers Audio Osmosis

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by RollSkins, Mar 12, 2007.

1. RollSkins

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I just got the AO CD's and so far I love them. I have been using them as a supplement and listening to them after I do the chapters in the book. I have only done Physics so far. It has really given me a better understanding of the material. I was wondering what everyone elses stragey was for using AO?

2. phospho

phospho SDN Lifetime Donor
    Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I haven't used the Cds as a primary way of studying. I just emptied out all the Cds in my car and put nothing but AO CD's in there. That way, my 2 hours of driving back and forth from work, and even my 30 second drive to the laundry mat could actually be more beneficial.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HippocratesX

HippocratesX Member
    7+ Year Member

I put the audio osmosis cds onto my ipod and listen to it almost everywhere i go. they're pretty good for re-enforcement:thumbup:

4. smuwillobrien

smuwillobrien Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Attending Physician
    I tried listening to them when I was driving, but it was too hard to concentrate. If you're sitting in a parking lot, waiting for a friend, then yeah, that'd be a good time. My favourite way was just to lay in bed and listen to them like that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. notdeadyet

notdeadyet Still in California
    Moderator Verified Expert 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I listened to them while jogging.

I'd strongly suggest that you check out the errata section of their web site. Unless they did a big overhall, Audio Osmosis had quite a few errors in it. If you find yourself listening to it and saying, "Huh?!?", it pays to check out another resource.