Exam Krackers MCAT Complete Study Package

Started by swtcloud
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

swtcloud

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!~ I have for sale the Exam Krackers MCAT complete study package, 6th edition for $80 OBO, including shipping (it's a heavy set). It includes all 5 subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Verbal Reasoning and a simulated MCAT. These are quality study books with detailed, organized explanations and illustrations inside. They are great for preparing for the MCAT or for understanding concepts for classes as well. Books are in excellent condition. Newest edition, 7th, sells for $174.95 I believe, but I heard that the editions do not differ much.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I accept paypal. Thanks. 🙂

9781893858497_260x260.jpg
 
Last edited: