Exam Master Online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dunce

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody used this?

I have free access through my school's library and am considering trying it out. It seems to be similar to other online question banks, but I have never heard from anyone who has used it.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anybody used this?

I have free access through my school's library and am considering trying it out. It seems to be similar to other online question banks, but I have never heard from anyone who has used it.

There is a reason you don't hear much about ExamMaster. It sucks.

If you want to just screw around now and do some questions everyday, then knock yourself out. If you're using it as your sole question bank, then you're in for a rude awakening when you take the real exam. ExamMaster questions are of very poor quality and not representative of questions you'll see on the boards.

If I were you, I'd cough up the $90/month for USMLEWORLD (www.usmleworld.com). A MUCH better, cheaper, and effective online question bank.

Hope that helps.

We had ExamMaster from our school too. I tried to use it, but it really does suck... I doubt that you could use just that for Step II ?'s. From what I remembered, the ?'s were really short, and irrelevant. Use USMLEworld. Good luck.