Exam refund for testing COVID positive?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted767759

Hey everyone,
I was scheduled to take my DAT and unfortunately I have to cancel it since I tested postive for Covid. Does anyone know if the ADA gives a full refund for cancellation? I'm very worried.
Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to hear that. Call the ADA support number (1-877-242-8232) and explain what happened.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know if the ADA is taking phone calls right now due to COVID, but you can definitely go on their website and chat with them. I would hope that the least they can do is reschedule your exam for free in this scenario. I don't know about a refund, but it doesn't hurt to try. Good luck and wish you a speedy recovery!

Hey sorry to hear about this. I was supposed to take the DAT this Thursday 8/27, but I was not entirely ready, So I tried to get an extension, and to my surprise it was free, I would suggest to try and get the extension, hopefully, its free for everyone else too. This way you won't be wasting money! Good luck!