-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
exam tension
Started by angel for 32
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi Angel
ALL you have to think is:
THIS IS JUST AN EXAM..I WILL PASS IT WITH HIGH GRADE...if you have friends/..please talk to them everyday..they will encourage you..I bet..
Do not loose hope..you will be strong..I am sure you had a lot of exams on your life and maybe harder than this one..th👍 ink about the fact that you can also take it again...
Good will watch upon you!!!
ALL you have to think is:
THIS IS JUST AN EXAM..I WILL PASS IT WITH HIGH GRADE...if you have friends/..please talk to them everyday..they will encourage you..I bet..
Do not loose hope..you will be strong..I am sure you had a lot of exams on your life and maybe harder than this one..th👍 ink about the fact that you can also take it again...
Good will watch upon you!!!
Hey buddy,
Its good that you are not having much medical problems (like GI ulcers, gall bladder pain etc) 😀 but only having problems which you as a dentist can cure yrself either now or later. So, dont worry even if you grind off a tooth or two. You can fix it later yrself. 😉 Just focus on the study matter.🙄
We all go through the same stage at one point or the other....you have to take the bull by the horns and forget about collateral damage. Just try to breath in and out as much as you can and leave the rest to inevitable. Prepare well so that you would feel confidant before the exam.
Good luck
Its good that you are not having much medical problems (like GI ulcers, gall bladder pain etc) 😀 but only having problems which you as a dentist can cure yrself either now or later. So, dont worry even if you grind off a tooth or two. You can fix it later yrself. 😉 Just focus on the study matter.🙄
We all go through the same stage at one point or the other....you have to take the bull by the horns and forget about collateral damage. Just try to breath in and out as much as you can and leave the rest to inevitable. Prepare well so that you would feel confidant before the exam.
Good luck
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Angel
First Of All I Would Like To Say That This Exam Is Totallya Mind Game,, You Already Knew Every Thing Its Just The Matter How You Present On The Day Of Exam .just Relax And Chill And Revise As Much As You Can . I Also Have Exam In December,sometime I Also Gets Nervous ,,,this Happens With All Of Us As This Is The Very Crustial Phase Of Life ,and We All Have To Go Through ..so, My Advice Is Relax Take Deep Breath Study Hard For Next 15 Days And Blast The Exam.. I Hope This Will Help
Good Luck
First Of All I Would Like To Say That This Exam Is Totallya Mind Game,, You Already Knew Every Thing Its Just The Matter How You Present On The Day Of Exam .just Relax And Chill And Revise As Much As You Can . I Also Have Exam In December,sometime I Also Gets Nervous ,,,this Happens With All Of Us As This Is The Very Crustial Phase Of Life ,and We All Have To Go Through ..so, My Advice Is Relax Take Deep Breath Study Hard For Next 15 Days And Blast The Exam.. I Hope This Will Help
Good Luck
many thanks to all of u...feeling much better...👍
many thanks to all of u...feeling much better...👍
hi angel,
good luck for ur exam.as u have written bds exam, i think u must be from india.i am also from india ,i have my exam in mid dec. for 2nd time.juz put ur all energy and hard work in next 15 days and u will do good on exam day.it happens with us all.dont worry.u will do it.
hi angel,
good luck for ur exam.as u have written bds exam, i think u must be from india.i am also from india ,i have my exam in mid dec. for 2nd time.juz put ur all energy and hard work in next 15 days and u will do good on exam day.it happens with us all.dont worry.u will do it.
thanks naughtyandnice
hey....
am also in the same state![]()
my part 1 score is not enough to get into school,receiving rejections.
no strength to take failures.......frustating,but no other go than to face this life..........
b brave guys
hi ftd,
dont worry...have faith and prepare for part1.i am sure all of us can do it!
lets encourage eachother .....and keep the spirits high

A
always
Hi Angel,
Just try to relax for sometime...try doing something which helps you unwind and then get back to revising your subjects. Be confident
you can do it!
Good Luck
Just try to relax for sometime...try doing something which helps you unwind and then get back to revising your subjects. Be confident
you can do it!Good Luck
Good Luck...
I'm also overly stressed for this exam!!! I cant even sleep at night cuz i got so many thoughts in my head going in circles!! I try to relax some, but all I think about is this test. 🙁 And that's with me having like 5 weeks left to study! LOL! oh well, good luck to all!
AC
AC
hi friends,
its great to to see all ur posts in this thread.belive me...whenever i am tensed now,i just go through this thread and it makes me feel good.thanks for ur support!
i am sure there must be many who are giving the exam before 2007 and are equally worried.this thread would hopefully make them feel better.....👍
its great to to see all ur posts in this thread.belive me...whenever i am tensed now,i just go through this thread and it makes me feel good.thanks for ur support!
i am sure there must be many who are giving the exam before 2007 and are equally worried.this thread would hopefully make them feel better.....👍

Hey,
I agree it is the most frustrating phase but it will pass.Just think once i'm done i'll be in Dental school ......LAST 15 DAYZ ARE VVVVV crucial relax revise as much as possible .The last min stuff alwaz helps me .
Make sure you take breaks when you study otherwiseyou will be stuck on just a few decks for hours ...the problem is my breaks never use to end .
Just believe in yourself ...you have finished dental school in another country that means you are good right just think positive and dont let anything negative come into u'r head .
Good luck for all those taking exams soon .I am not able to muster the courage to start prep for part 2.Hope I can inspire myself as well.HEHEH
SD
I agree it is the most frustrating phase but it will pass.Just think once i'm done i'll be in Dental school ......LAST 15 DAYZ ARE VVVVV crucial relax revise as much as possible .The last min stuff alwaz helps me .
Make sure you take breaks when you study otherwiseyou will be stuck on just a few decks for hours ...the problem is my breaks never use to end .
Just believe in yourself ...you have finished dental school in another country that means you are good right just think positive and dont let anything negative come into u'r head .
Good luck for all those taking exams soon .I am not able to muster the courage to start prep for part 2.Hope I can inspire myself as well.HEHEH
SD
hi friends,
its great to to see all ur posts in this thread.belive me...whenever i am tensed now,i just go through this thread and it makes me feel good.thanks for ur support!
i am sure there must be many who are giving the exam before 2007 and are equally worried.this thread would hopefully make them feel better.....👍![]()
well done angel, you should always think that you arre not alone, we are a lot of people on the same boat. This helps cos we feel more strongh and with courage to keep going.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ya its right now is the time to concentrate bcos by now you must be very familair with all the subjects just revision is lefl..just relax..i have exam in next 4 weak..all the word said in this thread encoureged me also thanks alot to eveyone
goodluck
goodluck
great going guys👍 👍
the forum rocks😍
the forum rocks😍