Examcrackers = good stuff but too many errors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoeNamath4Eva

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have ao and the five books but man, every other time i study, i find more errors either in the questions or explanations or ao conflicting w/ lectures in books... DANGIT JORDAN AND JOHN!

Members don't see this ad.

uhh... think 4th. and i looked at some old 1001 series and found a few. don't know if the 1001 series changes at all

Members don't see this ad :)
that's the word on the streets... but i don't got the $. no worries... i'll quit complaining

Seeing errors might mess with your mental confidence. like "What other errors could there be that I don't know about?" Find used 6th edition books. I am sure they were maybe a few, but I didn't notice any errors in the lecture books. I hear on amazon they are somewhat cheap. That's what I used. 1001 have bunches of errors, lol!

I have found errors in a Kaplan review book and many in a Peterson's review book. At least be happy you can identify some of the errors and probably gain intellectually from studying the topic in detail to make certain that they are in fact errors.