EXAMCRAKERS VERBAL 101 and BIO Book ( I need them ASAP)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bindya84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any of these books for sale?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm getting increasingly annoyed at EK for what they're charging for the new 101 verbal book. 40$ plus another 10$ for the crappy shipping. When will they release it to amazon or someone else?!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm getting increasingly annoyed at EK for what they're charging for the new 101 verbal book. 40$ plus another 10$ for the crappy shipping. When will they release it to amazon or someone else?!

The link I posted charges $30 not $40. I'm not saying $30 is cheap but the shipping is free at Buy.com, 10 bucks is 10 bucks. Problem is it's temporarily out of stock, oops.

The link I posted charges $30 not $40. I'm not saying $30 is cheap but the shipping is free at Buy.com, 10 bucks is 10 bucks. Problem is it's temporarily out of stock, oops.

Its also for the older version, not the new one.

Does anyone have any of these books for sale?

The verbal book is pretty difficult. Most of the questions asked are on the higher end of the difficulty spectrum. It prepares you well, but I felt like crap most of the time when I used this book to practice. I guess it paid off in the end because every other book after was weak sauce.

Get it on overstock.com for about $25.
Posted via Mobile Device[/i