• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

UFStudent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
Status (Visible)
I heard that the ExamKracker study books are great references. While searching on Amazon.com, they only have EK for MCAT?

Do they have EK for DAT test? Or should I just buy the MCAT version since ochem or gchem are the same?

Thanks.

Blackstars

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2003
PLUTO
Status (Visible)
No, they do not have EK specifically for the DAT. I would recommend you get the EK 1001 books, expecially the one for organic section. I don't know about the other EK books, hopefully someone has tried the others and would respond.

rsweeney

15+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2003
Status (Visible)
Heck, if the Exam Krackers team just slapped the word "DAT" or "and DAT" on the book they would make bank! It's probably a supply and demand thing---but as WE all know the number of dental applicants is going up, so you'd think demand is going up, too. Who knows:rolleyes:

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.