Examkrackers #1e

Started by mddre
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mddre

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have the explanations for the Examkrackers #1e test that comes with the examkrackers books package or knows where to get them? The test originally just comes with a solution guide and no explanations. Thanks...
 
Apparition said:
All the solutions are at examkrackers.com.


I have already looked there but the only ones I could find were the explanations for EK-1g,2f and 3g. There was nothing for EK#1e.
 
mddre said:
I have already looked there but the only ones I could find were the explanations for EK-1g,2f and 3g. There was nothing for EK#1e.

I think 1g is the same as 1e, it's just sold separately from EK study package.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how did you find 1e compared to aamc/pr/kaplan? my score on 1e was 7 points lower than my score on aamc V (the only other one i've taken so far)
 
lastrun82 said:
how did you find 1e compared to aamc/pr/kaplan? my score on 1e was 7 points lower than my score on aamc V (the only other one i've taken so far)


I haven't taken it yet, but I have heard that EK tests are hader than the AAMC tests!