Examkrackers/ Bio prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

virajpatel

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would anyone recommend using examkrakers 1001 questions for GC and OC. I have a friend who recommended it to me but he's a medical student. But he did stress that doing those questions would prep me just as well. For times sake I just want a confirmation from any fellow SDNers/high DAT score getters if this would be a good resource to prepare for GC and OC.

Also does anyone have any ideas on how to efficiently prepare for bio? Should I be using my textbooks or just focusing on CliffsAP, DAT destroyer. I was looking into anatomy and physio textbook, human physio, cell biology. Would all that be necessary?

PLEASE provide any feedback.

Thank you