Examkrackers : buy or not ?

Started by alankar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alankar

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How helpful 1001 question series is ? Has anyone compared PR texts and EK texts? If yes which one is better ? Thanks for responding.
 
Originally posted by nero


october 1st.........(online)

nero

yeah, but I'm a tight ass, and as I have already submitted, knowing 14 days earlier won't make any difference - except I might be bitter at paying $15 to be depressed sooner....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Screw oct 1! I want my scores now!!!

I have an idea! Tonight we break into the MCAT building to see our scores. We can stack all our prep materials on top of eachother so we can get to the window on the 4th floor. OK who's with me!?!?
 
Originally posted by danwsu
Screw oct 1! I want my scores now!!!

I have an idea! Tonight we break into the MCAT building to see our scores. We can stack all our prep materials on top of eachother so we can get to the window on the 4th floor. OK who's with me!?!?

ok let's go......what time?


boy wonder:..........even so, i couldn't stand waiting 2 weeks knowing that scores are out......i already forked over 1400 to kaplan and 180 to aamc for the damn test, and i will be spedning thousands applying, so what's anotehr 15..........


nero
 
Originally posted by limit
oct 1? where did you get that information?

this is what i was told when they would be availble......that's what my kaplan said, and my friend taking Pr heard a similar date........maybe not exactly 1st.....but 2nd 3rd.....around there...

nero
 
Back to the original question. I really liked EK and I would reccomend it to anyone preparing for the MCAT

I have an idea! Tonight we break into the MCAT building to see our scores. We can stack all our prep materials on top of eachother so we can get to the window on the 4th floor. OK who's with me!?!?


Between KAPLAN, TPR, AAMC and EK we could probably get to the second floor with just my materials!