alankar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2000
, USA
Visit site
Status
How helpful 1001 question series is ? Has anyone compared PR texts and EK texts? If yes which one is better ? Thanks for responding.

nero

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2000
Florida
Status
Originally posted by the boy wonder
I liked EK, but then, we'll only really know come October 15th....
october 1st.........(online)

nero

About the Ads

tBw

totally deluded
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2001
infront of an iMac
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by nero

october 1st.........(online)

nero
yeah, but I'm a tight ass, and as I have already submitted, knowing 14 days earlier won't make any difference - except I might be bitter at paying $15 to be depressed sooner....

C

Chronotropic

Screw oct 1! I want my scores now!!!

I have an idea! Tonight we break into the MCAT building to see our scores. We can stack all our prep materials on top of eachother so we can get to the window on the 4th floor. OK who's with me!?!?

Kry

cranky
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2002
NYC
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
haha. thats pretty funny (stacking our prep books)...

nero

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2000
Florida
Status
Originally posted by danwsu
Screw oct 1! I want my scores now!!!

I have an idea! Tonight we break into the MCAT building to see our scores. We can stack all our prep materials on top of eachother so we can get to the window on the 4th floor. OK who's with me!?!?
ok let's go......what time?

boy wonder:..........even so, i couldn't stand waiting 2 weeks knowing that scores are out......i already forked over 1400 to kaplan and 180 to aamc for the damn test, and i will be spedning thousands applying, so what's anotehr 15..........

nero

limit

Molesting my inner-child
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2000
New York City
Status
oct 1? where did you get that information?

nero

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2000
Florida
Status
Originally posted by limit
oct 1? where did you get that information?
this is what i was told when they would be availble......that's what my kaplan said, and my friend taking Pr heard a similar date........maybe not exactly 1st.....but 2nd 3rd.....around there...

nero

newfocus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2001
Kansas City MO
Visit site
Status
Back to the original question. I really liked EK and I would reccomend it to anyone preparing for the MCAT

Between KAPLAN, TPR, AAMC and EK we could probably get to the second floor with just my materials!

About the Ads