Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an ExamKrackers Complete Study Package 6th edition, it has never been opened and is still is the plastic it came in from Amazon. It comes with a Bio, Chem, Orgo,Verbal and Physics book, it also comes with a full practice test.
I don't remember how much I paid for this, I know it was well over $100 and the seventh edition is selling for $175 on the examkrackers website.
Also I have a new Kaplan New MCAT 45 book which has a practice test if you are interested
I am selling this (Exam Krackers) for $85 plus whatever shipping , and $9 for the Kaplan book but I am open to negotiation lol
Please msg me for details, thanks! 🙂
I don't remember how much I paid for this, I know it was well over $100 and the seventh edition is selling for $175 on the examkrackers website.
Also I have a new Kaplan New MCAT 45 book which has a practice test if you are interested
I am selling this (Exam Krackers) for $85 plus whatever shipping , and $9 for the Kaplan book but I am open to negotiation lol
Please msg me for details, thanks! 🙂