Examkrackers Complete MCAT Study Package 6th Edition

Started by daveman9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

daveman9

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the Examkrackers complete study package 6th edition for sale. It is complete and includes books on Biology, Physics, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Verbal Reasoning as well as Examkrackes full length practice MCAT #1G.

All the books are in very good to excellent shape. I did not write or highlight in any of them and the flash cards are still attatched to the Organic book.

I am selling this for $90 or best offer shipped. Please PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Dave
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would take any reasonable offers....$85 shipped would be fine.

I have an added bonus available to anyone who buys these books. PM me for details.

Dave