ExamKrackers Complete Package 7th Edition

Started by JesperIt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JesperIt

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This will be the 7th Edition which includes the review books for Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, and the Verbal/Math. There are no writings or highlighting in any of the books. Includes a practice exam.

Also included will be:

101 Verbal Passages
1001 Biology Questions
1001 Chemistry Questions
1001 Organic Chemistry Questions
1001 Physics Questions

All books are used but in near new condition with no markings and no damage to edges or corners. Entire set for $250 plus shipping to be determined.

For an additional $50 I will include full length exams from Kaplan and some study materials. (11 FL with answers).
 
Please email me if this is still available. I just want to make sure that it is the 7th edition and how would i go about buying this; ebay, paypal etc.. I need to buy this soon.
Thank you,
Jason Ludlow
 
I have had a couple of inquiries about this. I had no idea this many people would be interested because I thought ExamKrackers and Amazon by now would have some in their inventory.

The books are in New York and I will return there at the end of next week to take the pictures and post that it really is the 7th Edition and in great condition. Sorry about the delay.