Examkrackers/EK 1001/NextStep/Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

travellightly

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TBR (2017):
Biology: Part I - Physiology
Biology: Part II - Biochemistry and Molecular Cell Biology
Physics: Part I
Physics: Part II
Organic Chemistry: Part I
Organic Chemistry: Part II
General Chemistry: Part I
General Chemistry: Part II
Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
Biological Foundations of Psychology
——
$300
SOLD

Examkrackers (10th Edition):
Biology 1: Molecules
Biology 2: Systems
Chemistry: General & Organic Chemistry
Physics
Reasoning Skills: Verbal, Research, & Math
Psychology & Sociology
——
$125

Examkrackers:
1001 Questions in MCAT Biology
1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
+
MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Mathematical Techniques (8th Edition)
MCAT 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Resoning (2nd Edition)
——
$125

NextStep (3rd Edition):
Psychology and Sociology: Strategy and Practice
——
$15

Kaplan:
Behavioral Sciences Review: Online and Book (2018-2019)
Kaplan Quicksheets
Kaplan MCAT Flashcards + App
——
$50

All like new, clean, respectfully handled copies, slim to no highlights or writings within.
New York City location preferred.
 

Attachments

  • ADDE408E-C31D-4B82-BD65-86CA8957944B.jpeg
    ADDE408E-C31D-4B82-BD65-86CA8957944B.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 4D0BE4A5-76C6-42D2-9071-DB89006A9E90.jpeg
    4D0BE4A5-76C6-42D2-9071-DB89006A9E90.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 133
  • D56437DA-2B38-452D-8F0C-8559B0121FA9.jpeg
    D56437DA-2B38-452D-8F0C-8559B0121FA9.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 129
  • 66176CBC-AAFF-4D83-A3F3-F3EF34E606C8.jpeg
    66176CBC-AAFF-4D83-A3F3-F3EF34E606C8.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited: