Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis CDs and Study Package - $150 OBO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jasminegreentea

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For sale ($150 or best offer):
1. Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis CDs
2. Examkrackers MCAT Verbal Reasoning
3. Examkrackers MCAT Chemistry
4. Examkrackers MCAT Physics
5. Examkrackers MCAT Organic Chemistry

Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon is complete preparation for the MCAT on 12 audio CDs:
  • Every MCAT topic and formula thoroughly explained by two of the top MCAT experts in the country.
  • Exciting and interesting delivery keeps you awake and assists recall.
  • Intonation and sound effects clarify concepts in ways that can't be duplicated in books or even in the classroom.
  • Convenient tracking allows easy repetition of important points.
  • Designed to be used with or without Examkrackers MCAT Complete Study Package.
  • As comprehensive as any MCAT prep course available.
  • Perfect for your ipod to study anywhere: on the subway, walking, etc.
  • Great way to squeeze in study time when you're getting ready in the morning or getting ready for bed.
  • Very useful study aid!
MCAT subject books (Verbal, Chemistry, Physics, and Organic Chemistry 5th edition) covers all the topics tested by the MCAT in these subject areas.
  • Books are in perfect condition without highlighting or writing.
  • Please note that I do not have the Biology book and do not have the Organic Chemistry flash cards.
  • These are the same books used in the Examkrackers MCAT preparation course.
  • The books are MCAT-accurate, more thorough, and more conceptual than other MCAT prep books on the market.
Please e-mail any questions. Please see my other listings for Princeton Review course books and MCAT practice tests. I am willing to give a package deal if you are interested in multiple items.

Thanks and good luck!

Members don't see this ad.