Examkrackers MCAT package

Started by snarkypro
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snarkypro

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's what I'm offering:

The complete MCAT study package (6th edition) which includes a Full Length simulated exam (#1g).

1001 questions Biology
1001 questions Physics
1001 questions Chemistry
1001 questions Organic Chemistry
101 Verbal Reasoning Passages

I bought all these books brand new and they are slightly worn (a bit dog eared). They are in great condition and are 99.9% not written in. I can remember one instance where I drew in with an ink pen some lines that weren't very clear in the Organic Chemistry book.

Will post pics by tomorrow. Price is $150. Buyer pays actual shipping. I accept Paypal only.. Its like buying the study package and getting the 1001's for free. Well, if you were to buy them new, of course. PM me if you're interested, or post to tell me that I'm outta my mind for charging too high/low a price.