Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
If anybody is interested in signing up for Examkracker's Comprehensive Review Course in Chicago, there is a course which starts next month on Feb. 9th. The course schedule is listed in the site below.
I teach for the course, and currently am holding medical school acceptances because of Examkracker's superior materials.
E-mail me for discounts (special offers for my fellow SDN soldiers) or more information.
Info can also be found at www.examkrackers.com
I will respond to e-mails of individuals who are interested in the discount and signing up for the Chicago course next month. The special rate is for a limited time.
Thanks and good luck.
Devin
[email protected]
If anybody is interested in signing up for Examkracker's Comprehensive Review Course in Chicago, there is a course which starts next month on Feb. 9th. The course schedule is listed in the site below.
I teach for the course, and currently am holding medical school acceptances because of Examkracker's superior materials.
E-mail me for discounts (special offers for my fellow SDN soldiers) or more information.
Info can also be found at www.examkrackers.com
I will respond to e-mails of individuals who are interested in the discount and signing up for the Chicago course next month. The special rate is for a limited time.
Thanks and good luck.
Devin
[email protected]