Examkrackers

Started by duracell
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

duracell

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone has used this before? They have an "audio" CD-ROM, i wonder if thats useful?

So has anyone used 'em before?
 
I haven't used them yet but I plan to use them for the OAT. They were designed for the MCAT but since the same science topics are covered, I can study off of them. I heard a lot of good things about them. Its more detailed then you should know but I heard if you go into the OAT studying the MCAT, then you should do good.