ExamKrackers

Started by tootoo30
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tootoo30

Account Closed!
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those individuals that studied for the PCAT using ExamKracker, do I need to buy, Chemisty and Organic Chemistry series or does the Chemistry series cover everything I need to know for the exam?

Also is there an ExamKracker for Calculus because I couldn't find one on Amazon.com.

Thanks in advance!
 
i just used the kaplan book for math...but then again i'm TERRIBLE at math...so i focused my energies on bio/chem

i suggest you try and find one of those SAT math practice books. the only good practice problems in the kaplan book are from the practice exams...the problems at the end of the chapters are worthless