Examkrackers1001 gc & oc MCAT the one for DAT???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

g3k

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got the examkrackers 1001 q mcat for gc and oc. I want to know if there are any other examkrackers 1001 or is it the same thing as that for MCAT??

Members don't see this ad.

g3k said:
I got the examkrackers 1001 q mcat for gc and oc. I want to know if there are any other examkrackers 1001 or is it the same thing as that for MCAT??

Same one--you are good to go

I believe there is also a 1001 Questions in Biology book too. However, I recommend the regular Examkrackers. They have it for the Bio/Gchem/Ochem. Great to use as references and it gives great details and pictures on certain concepts that hard to understand or not explained well in the Kaplan book.

Good luck!

I found examcrackers to be quite helpful. Don't forget about Kaplan's questions though.

Members don't see this ad :)
GChem and OChem are the only ones suitable for DAT. I got verbal, which is totally not relivant. just let you know :thumbup:

verbal def. not usefuL:)

i do recommend the reference books also but if u can look at them at yuou local B&N while you studying you don't need to buy them (they are expensive 100 +)

good luck