1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

examninja.net

Discussion in 'Step I' started by fhayashi, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fhayashi

fhayashi Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

I've been working on a free website with a bunch of review questions. It's at examninja.net

I'd appreciate any comments and corrections.

thanks.

2. ertugrul

10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Well done, it's a good idea to make a free site. But there are very few questions and those are not like USMLE style (at least molecular biochem section). I don't know if you are preparing the questions or you got them from elsewhere, but you need to improve question styles and question number. I'm not going to mention about graphics as you did it with a banner on the site :)

3. OP
    OP
    fhayashi

fhayashi Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Yeah, graphics just isn't important for me at the moment.

In terms of questions, I'm making them up on my own. Since I haven't actually taken the board exams yet, I can't really make them 'board style'.

I don't see the website as practice for boards, more as a review assistant to go over during the second year of med school, to remember what you learned the first year. And to remember what I learned last semester, since I have very short memory.

4. mshheaddoc

mshheaddoc Howdy
    Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Please don't advertise non-affiliated personal sites on SDN. Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.