Exciting News...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freshbeatschris

New Phuture
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My boyfriend proposed to me on Monday while at Niagara Falls! I'm getting married! :love:

First I find out I'm going to be a pharmacist for real and then I find out I'm going to be a wife. Maybe I should buy some lotto tickets.

The funny thing is, the date is dependant on which school I go to and whether I will be on the quarter system (wedding in June 2008) or the semester system (wedding in May 2008). How does this pharmacy thing end up dictating a life so much? :confused:

Maybe I should have little pill bottles instead of cans hanging from the back of the car... :rolleyes:

Chris

Members don't see this ad.

freshbeatschris said:
My boyfriend proposed to me on Monday while at Niagara Falls! I'm getting married! :love:

First I find out I'm going to be a pharmacist for real and then I find out I'm going to be a wife. Maybe I should buy some lotto tickets.

The funny thing is, the date is dependant on which school I go to and whether I will be on the quarter system (wedding in June 2008) or the semester system (wedding in May 2008). How does this pharmacy thing end up dictating a life so much? :confused:

Maybe I should have little pill bottles instead of cans hanging from the back of the car... :rolleyes:

Chris
Congrats, Marriage is a good place to be when you find the ONE. All the best :thumbup:

Congrats!!! :D
What a romantic place to get engaged! Good luck with the wedding planning! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
freshbeatschris said:

Chris
:laugh:

Congrats on your engagement!

How cool! Try the little pill bottle thing and you might get pulled over :laugh:

What an exciting year 2006 has turned out to be for you! Yes! Go buy some lottery tickets straight away! You seem to have golden touch! Congrats! :)

Congrats Chris! This is definitely turning out to be an awesome month for you. Best wishes on everything! :D

Things really seem to be working out for you :thumbup:

Let me know what you decide on with UIC.

Congrats! Sorry, to ask but u are a female right?? (Maybe its Christine or Christina) LoL just makin sure

Aww....Congrats! :) I'm so jealous. You've had tons of good news lately. Good for you.

freshbeatschris said:

Chris
LoL that's cute. Congrats!!! :) ;)

:love: love's in the air... congrats! what a wonderful year!

freshbeatschris said:

Chris

Congradulations :)
Funny how you talk about pharmacy school dictating your life... I was just talking with my husband about trying to plan a pregnancy so I'm off rotations then month I give birth. Now that's some tight planning.

ill need to update my to do list:

_X_ get into pharmacy school
____ get married.

marylandpharm said:
ill need to update my to do list:

_X_ get into pharmacy school
____ get married.

Haha. That's funny! :laugh:

Congratulations!! What a romatic way to be proposed.

vafcarrot said:
Congradulations :)
Funny how you talk about pharmacy school dictating your life... I was just talking with my husband about trying to plan a pregnancy so I'm off rotations then month I give birth. Now that's some tight planning.

I'll have to do a similar planning when I am close to graduation. ;)

Congratulations!!!

I'm actually in the same boat as you- I got engaged this past December but can't plan my wedding until I decide where I'm going to school. Well, I guess we'll both have to wait a little while longer to make all those wedding plans!

Aww that was so sweet especially at Niagara Falls he is definately a thoughtfull guy. Congrats!

Your kind words and sincere congrats warm my heart. This life is beginning to feel like one huge roller coaster. I might just get the hang of it some day.

Chris

(And, yes, Chris is short for Christina. I am actually a girl.)

Congrats!! I just got engaged last week and planning the wedding for July '06..So I'll be married throughout my pharm experience.

Congrats :) It's a fun time being engaged, live it up (find many ways to use your left hand to show off the bling) !

To the other girl getting married, wow -I give you props for planning a wedding in under 6 months! Good luck! We were wondering if we could plan everything for ours in 11 months (we got engaged in Nov 05 and we are getting married in Oct 06)

Congrats again! :love: