Exhausted Prescriptions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kanharo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone tell me what is the difference between a normal prescription and Exhausted prescriptions , or are they the same?

Thx all

Members don't see this ad.

i can tell you what an exhausted pharmacist is.

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh::laugh: Have you been spying on me?????

btw....how's the roll out?

we go live for our ER 6 am tuesday *fingers crossed* barring any sort of disaster this weekend.

i've been doing 12 hour days for the last 3 weeks at least. last night was possibly the worst....i usually go back to the pharmacy and actually dispense for most of the evening....last night was filled with filling 4 pyxises [pyxi?]

we have a good team, and we're going to make this work...thanks for asking!:love:

we go live for our ER 6 am tuesday *fingers crossed* barring any sort of disaster this weekend.

i've been doing 12 hour days for the last 3 weeks at least. last night was possibly the worst....i usually go back to the pharmacy and actually dispense for most of the evening....last night was filled with filling 4 pyxises [pyxi?]

we have a good team, and we're going to make this work...thanks for asking!:love:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:And once you thought there could be nothing worse than a busy night filling.......gotcha!:p

I think pyxis is the plural & singular, somewhat like sheep.....of which we are - funny how that is!;)

Notice how it just becomes part of your language, like xerox, kleenex, etc? I use it even when referring to different machines.

Good luck Tues - I'll think about you - keep smiling & telling nurses how easy it is.......:luck:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:And once you thought there could be nothing worse than a busy night filling.......gotcha!:p

I think pyxis is the plural & singular, somewhat like sheep.....of which we are - funny how that is!;)

Notice how it just becomes part of your language, like xerox, kleenex, etc? I use it even when referring to different machines.

Good luck Tues - I'll think about you - keep smiling & telling nurses how easy it is.......:luck:

thanks much...for the good wishes and the advice!

[i'm still going with pyxi...i guess i could ask my mom the english teacher]:laugh:

thanks much...for the good wishes and the advice!

[i'm still going with pyxi...i guess i could ask my mom the english teacher]:laugh:

Pyxises