Expected First Interview Invitation Dates based on 2009-2010 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ElMeroGuero

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
During my daily perusal I decided to make myself useful and scour 2009 threads to find when the first interviews were given out to the schools that I applied to. Sorry for the other schools but I'm self interested, feel free to add your schools of choice at your leisure. I think this gives a pretty solid guess as to when we can expect the first invites this year, as that the early invites (ie Indiana, Nova and Case) were around the same time last year. I also included the form of communication.
UCLA- Oct 15- email
UCSF- Sept 9 email
LOMA- Sept 11- AADSAS
UOP- Aug 17- phone call
USC- Sept 10- email
ASDOH- Aug 19- email
CREIGHT- Aug 17- email
CASE –Aug 4 - snail
LOUISVILLE- Aug 18- email
TUFTS- Sept 28- email
BU- Aug 25 email
COLUMB-Aug 20 - email
U Mich- Aug 17 email
NYU- Aug 14- email
UPENN- Aug 14-snail
MARYL- Sept 9
VCU- Aug 24

Members don't see this ad.

seems like the next 2 weeks will be crucial for the early applicants

Members don't see this ad :)
how early should these applications have been? my info was mailed at 7/23 so i def think i wont be making these

I love this post! I was skiming like 100 pages to find this info from last years thread ;)

That's TODAY! lol i didn't even apply to Minn and I get nervous ;)

I know!!!! Minn is one of my top choices so I'm really nervous/excited...of course I could be getting all worked up for nothing....just because they sent out interviews last year on this date doesn't mean they will this year, but I REALLY hope so:xf:

I thought I read that early interview invites for Creighton last year were around the first week of August.

Also, I've heard that Creighton is really backlogged with applications, so it may take longer than expected to hear from them :(

During my daily perusal I decided to make myself useful and scour 2009 threads to find when the first interviews were given out to the schools that I applied to. Sorry for the other schools but I'm self interested, feel free to add your schools of choice at your leisure. I think this gives a pretty solid guess as to when we can expect the first invites this year, as that the early invites (ie Indiana, Nova and Case) were around the same time last year. I also included the form of communication.
UCLA- Oct 15- email
UCSF- Sept 9 email
LOMA- Sept 11- AADSAS
UOP- Aug 17- phone call
USC- Sept 10- email
ASDOH- Aug 19- email
CREIGHT- Aug 17- email
CASE –Aug 4 - snail
LOUISVILLE- Aug 18- email
TUFTS- Sept 28- email
BU- Aug 25 email
COLUMB-Aug 20 - email
U Mich- Aug 17 email
NYU- Aug 14- email
UPENN- Aug 14-snail
MARYL- Sept 9
VCU- Aug 24

nice work elmero

did anyone find when UB started giving out interviews last year? i searched the forum but cant find anything