Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDNers,
I am a relatively new OD grad (2013) and recently completed a pediatric residency.
I have an interview at Kaiser coming up and would like to know the ballpark range in salary I should be expecting. I want to have some kind of leverage with negotiations.
My research on this topic has not shed any light... I have gotten ranges from 70k to 120k.
Considering I've recently just graduated and have completed a residency, what is my worth?
This job is located in Washington.
I am a relatively new OD grad (2013) and recently completed a pediatric residency.
I have an interview at Kaiser coming up and would like to know the ballpark range in salary I should be expecting. I want to have some kind of leverage with negotiations.
My research on this topic has not shed any light... I have gotten ranges from 70k to 120k.
Considering I've recently just graduated and have completed a residency, what is my worth?
This job is located in Washington.