Experience for Money

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FrkyBgStok

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
Its been awhile since I posted. I took a semester off as my son was born at the beginning of October and I wanted to be there and not have to worry about working, school, and the new baby. I am now going back in full bore.

I now have 2 kids, a wife, mortgage, car payments, etc. With working about 50 hours per week and going to school I have little time for volunteering. I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a paid job I could pursue that makes a decent income without going to much school for that. Thanks in advance.
 
Hey,
Its been awhile since I posted. I took a semester off as my son was born at the beginning of October and I wanted to be there and not have to worry about working, school, and the new baby. I am now going back in full bore.

I now have 2 kids, a wife, mortgage, car payments, etc. With working about 50 hours per week and going to school I have little time for volunteering. I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a paid job I could pursue that makes a decent income without going to much school for that. Thanks in advance.

I don't understand your question. You want a different job while going to school? Or you want a paid job that would give you medical experience while applying? Or are you not interested in medical school and want a different job/career? I am working full time, going to graduate school full time (and writing a thesis), and raising three children under the age of 3 (along with my wife of course) while applying to medical school, shadowing, and looking for more volunteer opportunities. (Sounds like a joke, but its not). So I can definitely appreciate your time constraints.