Experience with AAs

Started by neuroride
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AA's operate under delegatory authority in Michigan. They've probably been there at least 20 years or more.

See www.michiganaaa.org for more information than I would have.
 
AA's operate under delegatory authority in Michigan. They've probably been there at least 20 years or more.

See www.michiganaaa.org for more information than I would have.

There will come a time when the hospitals we work in will want an ACT model. Does anyone have any literature regarding AAs and their safety? I'm going to start data-collecting now to have a loaded gun when the time comes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please remember this is purely a propaganda piece, loaded with inaccuracies and mis-statements.
You're partly correct. It says AAs are supervised by anesthesiologists. It should read directed by anesthesiologists. But that's probably just splitting cross hairs.
 
You're partly correct. It says AAs are supervised by anesthesiologists. It should read directed by anesthesiologists. But that's probably just splitting cross hairs.
Jeez, where should I start? Ah, it's pointless to argue with a CRNA - kinda like arguing with Hillary.