Experience with Notre Dame Pharmacy School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmypharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you know anyone who has attending or you have personally attended what are your thoughts about the school? Is it more difficult than other schools?

Members don't see this ad.

If you know anyone who has attending or you have personally attended what are your thoughts about the school? Is it more difficult than other schools?

Warning, this school has no affiliation with the Norte Dame school in Indiana.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
NDMU students at our hospital have been a mixed bag, some good ones and some REALLY bad ones...not LECOM bad though, those are the worst. I think it's a good enough school where you'll get a decent education, just be cognizant of the price tag.

Reactions: 1 user
NDMU students at our hospital have been a mixed bag, some good ones and some REALLY bad ones...not LECOM bad though, those are the worst. I think it's a good enough school where you'll get a decent education, just be cognizant of the price tag.

Are lecom students really that stupid? I've never heard good things about LECOM

I didn't even think to look into it

I suspect that a great number of applicants (even current students) are unaware that they are two separate entities and have no connection. I mean after all, if you went around saying "I go to Notre Dame School of Pharmacy," it would not be too far of a stretch to think that Notre Dame (in Indiana) has a pharmacy school. You really wouldn't know unless you specifically went or are currently going to Notre Dame.

Reactions: 1 user