Experience

Started by sbdento
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sbdento

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is kind of a poll. I'm curious to know how much dental experience do you have? Shadowing, volunteering, assisting, etc.
 
Anybody?
I hate to bump my own post, but I am interested to know what types of experiences you all have.
 
Anybody?
I hate to bump my own post, but I am interested to know what types of experiences you all have.

I have 60 hrs of shadowing experience: with general, prosth, oral surgeon, and perio

I also did some endo research this past summer for 80 or so hours
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had 40 hours of shadowing with GPs and in endo. Don't let people on here tell you that you need hundreds or thousands of hours to get into school 🙂