Experiences Section

Started by cc_pt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cc_pt

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure if this is something that can go under this section. I was the treasurer for my sorority for 3 semesters so about a year and a half. Is this something that would look good to put in this category or would it be irrelevant to include? Thanks for any advice!
 
I'm not sure if this is something that can go under this section. I was the treasurer for my sorority for 3 semesters so about a year and a half. Is this something that would look good to put in this category or would it be irrelevant to include? Thanks for any advice!

If you have room I'd put it down. Shows that you were involved in other activities aside from academics. Also, you being an officer shows that you probably held a greater number of responsibilities than normal sorority members.