externship applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

podstudentNJ

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
phew! just sent all my stuff out. feels great. i overnight mailed all of mine. I was just wondering what others did? Is anyone else nervous about getting the months they want/need?
 
phew! just sent all my stuff out. feels great. i overnight mailed all of mine. I was just wondering what others did? Is anyone else nervous about getting the months they want/need?

I scanned all my documents separately, then used Adobe Acrobat 8.1 to merge files into 1 PDF depending on what the programs required. I then emailed out the PDF file. All the the programs, except for 1, accept applications via email. The last one I faxed out. You're right, it's a huge relief to just get it over with.
 
I scanned all my documents separately, then used Adobe Acrobat 8.1 to merge files into 1 PDF depending on what the programs required. I then emailed out the PDF file. All the the programs, except for 1, accept applications via email. The last one I faxed out. You're right, it's a huge relief to just get it over with.

8.1? That's so amateur. You gotta use Acrobat Professional 9 or residencies wont even LOOK at you. You basically just committed externship suicide.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
8.1? That's so amateur. You gotta use Acrobat Professional 9 or residencies wont even LOOK at you. You basically just committed externship suicide.

maybe, but at least my professionalism is a step above "Analbeads"
 
Last edited:
Well we know where you applied to.. somewhere in the boonies, right? And probably a 24 month program that takes 36 months to complete!! LOL what a hoot. ya'll, ha ha