Externship program in orhtodontics in Columbia Univerity

Started by blueblue
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blueblue

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to apply to Post Doctoral Externship for Foreign Trained Dentists in Columbia University.
I want to learn orthodontic to provide treatment to my patients in my home country. I do not know if this is a good program to learn orthodontic step by step enough to provide treatment.
( I have had some experience in orthodontic technique from assisstant job, but not basic theory ).
I do not know if I will learn much from this program
Anyone know about this program. Please share your opinions or experience?
Thank you very much for your kind help!!!!