externship programs

Started by clowndoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

clowndoc

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi out there,

i am beginnning my journey to visit pediatric dentistry externships. does anyone have any thought on some of these schools:
1)harvard
2)long island medical center
3)staten island med center
4)mount sinai- new york
5)montefiore- new york
6)university of gainsville-florida
7)childrens hospital-colorado
8)indiana university
9)cinicinnati childrens
10)ohio state childrens hosiptal

thanks for the input.
clown doc
 
clowndoc said:
10)ohio state childrens hosiptal
Don't know many details, but I've heard good things about the program. Went to dental school with a current resident there. Last I heard from her, she was loving it.
 
OMFSCardsFan said:
Don't know many details, but I've heard good things about the program. Went to dental school with a current resident there. Last I heard from her, she was loving it.
Ditto Cincinatti. It's only hearsay, but the rumor mill says it's an excellent program.