Externship Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KSUPOD2021

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
A question for my upperclassmen and residents!
Does anyone know of any externships offered in Florida on the west coast (Gulf side)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the resource but I only received the catalog offered by CASPR. Were you trying to provide me with a specific program? Thanks
You can Control + F Florida/FL programs.

If it doesn't help, sorry!!

EDIT: This is the handbook for clerkships taken straight from AACPM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
If you go to the Clerkship page on the aacpm website there is a handbook listed by state.

Reactions: 1 user
Go to Casprcrip and click on 2018 Caspr Directory of Participating Programs. You can list program by state from there. Sorry, I would attach a link but I am new and not able to do that yet.

Tampa VA is on the westside. I personally believe it is a very underrated program. If you have any questions about my externship experience feel free to contact me.

There is also a new program on the westside called VA Bay Pines that used to be associated with VA Tampa but is now its own program.
Dont people recommend avoiding VA residencies like the plague?

Dont people recommend avoiding VA residencies like the plague?
They play a little less in general but there is nothing wrong with attending one for residency. A lot of people even prefer them