Extracurricular activites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bionerd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question: the extracurricular activites we list on the aadsas application are the ones we did ONLY during undergrad years or extend all the way to high school too???

Members don't see this ad.

bionerd said:
Question: the extracurricular activites we list on the aadsas application are the ones we did ONLY during undergrad years or extend all the way to high school too???

"List any related activities in order of importance to you. You may include activities from high school and college, but keep in mind that accomplishments during college are given higher priority by many admissions committees."

tinman831 said:
"List any related activities in order of importance to you. You may include activities from high school and college, but keep in mind that accomplishments during college are given higher priority by many admissions committees."

thanks tinman! didn't see that at all!

Members don't see this ad :)
i listed being tuff as a nails as an extracurricular activity.

bionerd said:

Its all really up to you how you want to spot light your application but college shows recent activity.

I just e-submitted my application so it's too late to change it, but.. AADSAS told me that that section on extracurricular/volunteer.. is only for volunteer activities (helping out, that sort of thing) and not things you do in your spare time, like football, sky diving or whatnot.. Anyone know otherwise??