Extracurricular activity

Started by nina05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nina05

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to know from the rest of you all how far back can I go for Extracurricular activites to put on my pharmcas. Are activities that I did three years ago to late??? Advice please!!!
 
Last edited:
I put ECs from different areas of my life to show balance. Some of those areas include my "early" college days so I had to go back 8 years! I made sure to include current things as well. I did not use anything from high school. FYI, I got in.
 
If you're applying with college under your belt, you're welcome to go as far back as college. You can also be even further back if you say, did a sport for however many years prior to college and still do it during college, or something like that. That's what I would think anyway. Just my 2 cents.