Extracurricular Decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Symphonies

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I'm stuck in a decision and wondering if I could get any input to help me make my decision. I've been given the opportunity to work 10-15 hours a week (volunteering/as a job, my decision) as a part of an outreach program. However, in the case that I'm hired, I basically surrender my chance to be a part of clubs for the rest of my college career since I'll probably be too busy (doing research on the side also). I was considering joining an envirosci club since it's what I'm interested in, so I'm not too sure if I should take the job or just stick with the normal clubs.
Would not doing any clubs for the rest of the four years be counted as a lack of EC's? Any input is appreciated!