Extracurricular Section Limit

Started by annahello
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

annahello

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's only a limited amount of space I could write in the EC and work experience section... So I was wondering if it's okay to write incomplete sentences to fill everything I need to say? Like for example, instead of saying "My duties include...", I say "Help blah blah blah" Is that fine?
 
Its your application. It's up to you how it sounds.. I would make sure that my language reflects who I am as a professional.
 
There's only a limited amount of space I could write in the EC and work experience section... So I was wondering if it's okay to write incomplete sentences to fill everything I need to say? Like for example, instead of saying "My duties include...", I say "Help blah blah blah" Is that fine?

I pretty much listed things and just put commas in between,

Organized files, managed employees, developed new financing program, etc. I don't think it matters what format you use as long as they are consistent.