Extreme circumstances?

Started by djmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

djmd

an Antediluvian
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so.


What is with all the name changes going on here?
Andy (or Beir ) whatever your name is? What was it copyright police?
UCSF (darkside...) Just becasue it was in accurate?

Come on people maybe at least announce it... I keep thinking someone is stealing your avatars... It would not be a first on here..
 
Dude, chill. For like 3-4 days last week you could request a name change. I think it was open from Thurs-Sun. Then that **** got changed.
 
Fighting urge to leave work and play Vanguard...cases stacking up....medical directorship responsibilities piling up....🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fighting urge to leave work and play Vanguard...cases stacking up....medical directorship responsibilities piling up....🙁

I'm in the city right now. Heading out to grab some breakfast in Cole Valley. Going out into the Mission tonight. Good times.
 
I'm in the city right now. Heading out to grab some breakfast in Cole Valley. Going out into the Mission tonight. Good times.

Life is wierd, when you have the time for fun, you have no money. When you finally get the money, you have no time.
 
What is with all the name changes going on here?
Andy (or Beir ) whatever your name is? What was it copyright police?
UCSF (darkside...) Just becasue it was in accurate?

Come on people maybe at least announce it... I keep thinking someone is stealing your avatars... It would not be a first on here..

Nah...no copyright issues here...just decided it was time to change names. Andy is so yesterday :laugh:
 
DarksideAllstar-

Did you take a year off for research or something? I could have sworn we were applying to med school at the same time and we both were looking at going to Nevada...??? I used to have a 4x4 symbol and don't remember what my old sign-on name was. Nice choice in finding path. Everytime I get a bloodbank call or have some poor surgery/medicine intern ask if he/she can see a slide, I can't believe how fortunate I am to be in pathology.