Extremely Low PCAT. HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If you really studied the perason exams, Dr. collins, and read the whole Kaplan bio section and got that score I'm not really sure what to tell you

Did you actually take the collins practice exams and review what you missed or just study the study guide?

Take a test, review what you missed, and take the next test. Once you have completed all of the tests, start back on test one and see if your score improved. Once I take a test I write the topics to review on a notecard and then add that info to a word document that is continuously growing

As far as the pearson tests go, don't focus so much on the particular question but the topic that it is testing you over. For example, if it asks "where does blood travel to after leaving the right ventricle" don't memorize the answer to the question, but rather memorize the entire path of blood through the heart

Since biology and Chemistry are the easiest scores to improve, as opposed to VA, I'd start with them