Fa 2005?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
is it worth buying it now? both barnes and noble and amazon indicate that they are shipping it out now.

I take my exam at the end of febuary. Is it worth going to FA 2k5 or stay with 2k4?

Members don't see this ad.

lmbebo said:
is it worth buying it now? both barnes and noble and amazon indicate that they are shipping it out now.

I take my exam at the end of febuary. Is it worth going to FA 2k5 or stay with 2k4?

I personally would stick with 2004. However, since you are asking a question about it, you DEFINITELY have to get 2005 just for your peace of mind. So much of taking standardized games is psychological. You may perceive going over 2005 as beneficial. The alternative is that you don't get 2005, and you will constantly ask yourself if you should have bought the book. GO with the peace of mind rather than trying to save $39.95. The price is a drop in the bucket compared to you psyche.

has anyone here seen it yet? im curious as well. have both 2003 and 2004 (for peace of mind). i prefer the UCV links in the 2003 + the "high yield topics" at the beginning of each secion (not sure why they took that stuff out for 2004). i believe the major revisions were from the 2001 to 2002 ed. how much new stuff could be in the 2005?