FA cases for Step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drguy22

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone use this book? Are these good cases to go over?

exam is may 17th :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I think that is just a 1000 questions from USMLErx.

na ..i have that book too...thats FA Q& A... this is a specific case book with cases and then they go through questions regarding the case....it claims to be HY...who knows...

na ..i have that book too...thats FA Q& A... this is a specific case book with cases and then they go through questions regarding the case....it claims to be HY...who knows...
I have been using it periodically during my prep. Its actually not bad at all. It gives one scenario, and goes into the pathophys, dx, rx, tx of the case.

one caveat - its divided in to organ sytems like normal FA, so you'd have to come up with ur own system of how and when you want to fit it into ur prep

drguy, if ur test is on MAY 17th, why dont u finish all ur reviewing and the week before the test, as your are looking thru FA to review, u can look thru this book also

good luck
Knight

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been using it periodically during my prep. Its actually not bad at all. It gives one scenario, and goes into the pathophys, dx, rx, tx of the case.

one caveat - its divided in to organ sytems like normal FA, so you'd have to come up with ur own system of how and when you want to fit it into ur prep

drguy, if ur test is on MAY 17th, why dont u finish all ur reviewing and the week before the test, as your are looking thru FA to review, u can look thru this book also

good luck
Knight

lol..i should rite? i havent done pharm and biochem yet...haha..

im taking the kaplan class so our pharm will be this wed thur and fri. and biochem the following mon tues wed. then my test is the next thursday. This is probably killer but o well, no other option i have a flight books for mexico on the 20th:)

lol..did i mention...im sooo very DOOMED!:scared:
yeah right lol........I am sure you'll post ur 250+ score very soon

be calm, confident.......and you'll conquer this beast :)

where in mexico are you headed to? cabo?

yeah right lol........I am sure you'll post ur 250+ score very soon

be calm, confident.......and you'll conquer this beast :)

where in mexico are you headed to? cabo?

playa de carmen...all inclusive resort...the wyndam!:)

and my score will be nowhere near 250...if im lucky ill get the national avg...

my NMBE 1 and 2 are BAD! and my UW scores and Q bank scores are ok..( 67 Kaplan avg and 65 UW avg)...but im heavily relying on NBME....