Step III FA or Crush for Step 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

berkeleyboy

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any thoughts? I'd really only like to use one resource for this exam.

Thanks in advance.

Berk
 
I would def use First Aid - just my opinion. I had both but barely touched Crush. It was exactly the same as for Step 2 Crush. First Aid was in more detail and had the CCS cases at the back. Its basically all I used to study from and then did questions. More than enough I think, esp if youre already in residency.
Hope that helps!
 
I would def use First Aid - just my opinion. I had both but barely touched Crush. It was exactly the same as for Step 2 Crush. First Aid was in more detail and had the CCS cases at the back. Its basically all I used to study from and then did questions. More than enough I think, esp if youre already in residency.
Hope that helps!

cool thanks man. Not in residency yet, but want to get this test done with very early.

Thanks again.

Berk