FA2006 study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drss

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends,
anybody interested in studyng FA2006 step1 together here...as i find studyng alone to be very bore and distressing :sleep: ...if some of u come up and help or atleast suggest better way to make max. use of time and the book....i shall be thankful and will help us all in keeping us on the track and motivated. :cool: .want to study on daily bases and discusss accordingly anything new or correction needed and keep that knowledge 4ever in our minds... :luck: (keeping fingers crossed)i am to take step 1 in feb2007...!
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello there I am interested in studying FA 2006 Step 1 and I am highly motivated because I need high scores! Please contact me at [email protected] , if interested!
Have a nice day!! :luck:

drss said:
Hi friends,
anybody interested in studyng FA2006 step1 together here...as i find studyng alone to be very bore and distressing :sleep: ...if some of u come up and help or atleast suggest better way to make max. use of time and the book....i shall be thankful and will help us all in keeping us on the track and motivated. :cool: .want to study on daily bases and discusss accordingly anything new or correction needed and keep that knowledge 4ever in our minds... :luck: (keeping fingers crossed)i am to take step 1 in feb2007...!
thanks