Facebook deleted my pic of Oxycontin shortbread cookie

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharmavixen

foxy pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oxycontin80inShortbread.jpg


So one of my aunts was trying to make dinosaur-shaped cookies with her grandson, and I mentioned how I made these for the office Christmas party, and went to my profile. But the pic was gone!
 
What I want to know is, is it the original formulation or the new formulation? The new kind doesn't work as well :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sure hope it's the old kind. Imagine having a cookie that you couldn't crush... yuck.

LOL yeah, if it says OP on the tablet, I can't have it. I need the OC's. The OP's just DON'T work as well!!! LOL.
 
Yeah, I took them to work as my contribution to the Christmas potluck at the jail.

I'm wondering what to make for this year's Christmas party. A couple of the guards suggested Viagra, but I think that's kind of obvious.