Facebook Group To Help Pre-PT Students

Started by ptlover
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ptlover

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!

I hope you are well. It has been a long time since I have posted! Well I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that on Facebook if you search "pre-doctor of physical therapy students" there is a group you can join in addition to getting help hear on SDN! The group is filled with student just like you who are asking questions and getting answers! Since I enjoy working with Pre-PT students I wanted to reach out and let you all know of another resource! There is no monetary gain whatsoever from this Facebook group- we just want to help YOU!

Or copy this link : Log into Facebook | Facebook

So go ahead and add yourselves 🙂