Facing Serious Burnout Now Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skyisblue

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am so burnt out from studying. I feel like i'm going craaaaaazy.

Members don't see this ad.

Get out! It's amazing how less seriously you take yourself once you get out of studying mode for a few hours (or a day or two, if you can afford it.) Yay for spring break!!

I am so burnt out from studying. I feel like i'm going craaaaaazy.

yah...take some time off and work out! I like your screen name...the sky is blue...Carolina blue.

Members don't see this ad :)
yah...take some time off and work out! I like your screen name...the sky is blue...Carolina blue.

In Carolina, if the sky is blue and the ocean is blue, how do you know if you are on the ocean or the sky?:confused:

Agree. Working out is the best way to take out some stress. Maybe also take some time off to go to a restaurant and enjoy some good food.

In Carolina, if the sky is blue and the ocean is blue, how do you know if you are on the ocean or the sky?:confused:
Gosh....why do you have ask all of these hard questions? lol:D
If our feet get wet...we know we're in the water. Duh!:laugh::laugh:

~btw, when are you moving in NYU?

What if it rains?

PS Have to search for a place within commuting distance.

CRANK IT HARD!!!! I know exactly how you feel bro. Up until this past wendsday i studied 8 days in a row. Totally paid off:D I took thursday an friday off from studying an went out for once in my life. Now tonight im gonna go to the gym come back, write my weekly micro bio paper, an do some chem. The watch borat if theres time. Anyone see that yet??

i know how you feel. I am so pist that i have not gotten into dental school this year. I have turned into this lazy depressed blob that does not want to do anything. The thought of having to get everything together again to apply for 2008 and all the work that goes with it just nauseates me and make me want to barf, and then jump off a cliff. Not to mention that I spent over 4000 dollars last year taking the DAT, application fees, interview traveling, hotels and everything. It makes it worse when I have friends and roomates less qualified than me that got into medical school, pharmacy school, and dental school. I am pist!!!!!!

Thanks for the support guys and the jokes...i was going to take this entire week off, but after a few days of freedom i realized screw it...this is my future...i need to study and get this **** done...i'm back and i'm on for some more dat...:thumbup: