fafsa and loans forms

Started by mmasurf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mmasurf

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys i did my fafsa and haven't received anything from the dental school iam planing to attend when do they send you the bill and the stuff for loans ?
 
I got a letter in the mail saying they needed more information. You may need to log onto the d-school's student website to get the information. I called the financial aid office at the dental school when I got the letter and they said that they are about to actually obligate loan money in the near future. If your application isn't complete, they might run out of money before they give you a call to let you know you missed out, at least that's what they told me. This could just be someone jerking me around.